This blog post, photos & recipe is courtesy of Jennifer Cyphers
This fresh, flavorful salsa is a delicious compliment to fish tacos. Or mix up the spicy jalapeño version to enjoy as a dip for your tortilla chips!
- 2 cups diced mango (about 1-1.5 mangos)
- 1 cup diced avocado (about 1 medium avocado)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (I used a can of fire roasted diced tomatoes, well drained)
- 1/2 a red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice (or the juice of 2 limes)
- 1 tsp Spice Hut Red Pepper Garlic (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Spice Hut Mexican Oregano
- Salt to taste
- Diced jalapeños (optional)
- Garnish with diced green onion (optional)
Mix well and refrigerate until ready to enjoy!