Fluffy matcha cookies are super easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour or gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon Ceremonial Green Matcha or matcha flavor of choice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter ( room temperature )
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and egg in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Add the sugar to the eggs and mix well. Add the brown sugar and beat until combined
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and matcha green tea powder. Stir then add to the sugar mixture and combine.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt and baking soda and mix until fully combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix until fully dispersed.
- Spoon onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Remove from baking sheet. Let cool, wait a couple minutes and Enjoy!