Hot matcha latte's are such a comforting drink and so easy to make at home.
How To Prepare:
- Spoon the Matcha and the sugar into a mug or cup.
- Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps form.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan or teapot and pour into the mug until nearly full. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
- Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk together until smooth and light green.
- If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.