Prep Time: 70 minutes, Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2-3 Servings
- 2 - 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 3-4 tsp Spice Hut ® Hot Curry Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for grilling
1. In a large bowl, combine yogurt, buttermilk, Spice Hut ® Hot Curry Powder and mix well.
2. Add chicken and, using your hands, work marinade into chicken.
3. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven 400°F.
5. Place a wire rack on rimmed baking sheet.
6. Grease rack lightly with melted coconut oil and arrange chicken onto rack.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, turn over and continue baking until cooked.
8. Serve hot with rice!