Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 5-6 servings
- 8 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Spice Hut ® Mughal Masala
- Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in large pot. Add onions and garlic and sauté until soft and golden.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add Spice Hut ® Mughal Masala and salt to taste.
4. Stir in coconut milk and cover for 5-10 minutes. Continue to cook until tomatoes are soft.
5. In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend the mixture until smooth.
6. Return soup back into the pot and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
7. Garnish with basil and serve warm!