Prep Time: 1 hour - day, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-3 Servings
- 2 - 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3-4 tbsp Spice Hut ® Jamaican Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Oil for grilling
1. Place chicken breasts in large pan and coat evenly with Spice Hut ® Jamaican Seasoning.
2. Refrigerate and let marinade for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Place chicken breasts on BBQ and apply a small amount of oil to each breast.
4. Grill on medium heat until juices run clear and no pink inside.
5. Serve with a side of rice, mashed potatoes or something like our roasted sweet potatoes.