Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Times: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-4 Servings
- 1 lb. shrimp (peeled)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 3 tsp. ginger (minced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Fish & Shrimp Seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- Salt to taste
1. In saucepan, sauté onion, ginger, garlic until golden brown.
2. Add Spice Hut ® Fish & Shrimp Seasoning, paprika, turmeric and salt to taste.
3. Add tomatoes and coconut milk and bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add shrimp and simmer until cooked.
6. Garnish with fresh cilantro and server over basmati rice