Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3-4 Servings
- 3 cups broccoli (florets)
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup celery (sliced)
- 1 cup carrots (sliced)
- 1 small onion (wedges)
- ¾ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Chinese Five Spice
- 2 tbsp. grape seed oil
- Salt to taste
1. In a large wok, or frying pan, heat 2 tbsp. of oil.
2. Add vegetables and stir-fry for approximately 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. Add Spice Hut ® Chinese Five Spice and stir in soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
4. Cook over medium heat until bubbly.
5. Add more teriyaki sauce if desired. Server over rice.