Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2-3 Servings
- Medium size salmon filet
- ½ stick butter
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Fisherman’s Choice
- 1 fresh lemon (sliced)
- Salt to taste
1. Heat BBQ to medium heat. In a small pot, melt butter.
2. Add Spice Hut ® Fisherman’s Choice, lemon juice, salt to taste to pot and stir.
3. Meanwhile, place filet on sheet pan lined with tin foil.
4. Liberally baste salmon with butter mixture.
5. Place lemon slices across length of filet.
6. Place pan onto BBQ, cook for approximately 15-20 minutes, depending on size of filet, until cooked.
7. Serve hot with Spice Hut ® Rice Za’atar!