Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. large prawns (uncooked, peeled)
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut Trinidad Mansala
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp. cooking oil
- Salt to taste
1. Place prawns in mixing bowl and coat with Trinidad Masala, garlic, shallot, oil and salt to taste.
2. In a separate bowl, mix tomato sauce and coconut milk.
3. Add prawns to a large skillet with oil at high heat. Sear prawns until they begin to turn pink, approximately 2 minutes.
4. Add sauce mixture and 1/4 cup of water to prawns. Stirring frequently, reduce sauce until thickened.
5. Serve and garnish with fresh cilantro with rice or in a wrap.