Prep Time: 1 hour, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 - 5 servings
- 4 chicken thighs with skins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Spice Hut Berbere Ethiopian Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. Coat chicken with Spice Hut Berbere Ethiopian Seasoning and salt to taste. Cover and place in fridge for at least 1 hour.
2. In large skillet, heat1 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. When skillet is hot - carefully place chicken skin side down, onto skillet and sear until golden and crispy.
3. Turn chicken over and sear another 2 minutes, or until cooked.
4. Serve hot, with rice or lentils.