Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-5 Servings
- 2 boneless, chicken breasts (cubed)
- 8 oz andouille sausage (sliced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 tbsp. garlic (chopped)
- 14.5 oz tomatoes (diced)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups uncooked white rice (rinsed)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut Creole Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
2. Lightly Brown andouille sausage, stirring constantly. Remove and set aside.
3. Add chicken to pot and lightly brown.
4. Stir in onion, bell pepper, garlic and the Spice Hut Creole Seasoning. Cook until onion becomes translucent.
5. Add sausage, rice, tomatoes, salt to taste and stir in chicken stock.
6. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is cooked.
7. Serve hot!