Prep Time: 70 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-5 Servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. hot Italian sausage
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 ciabatta rolls (sliced open)
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut Italian Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. Mix ground beef, sausage, Spice Hut Italian seasoning, black pepper and olive oil in a bowl until fully combined.
2. Let sit covered, in refrigerator, for 1 hour.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Form meat into patties and cook on grill. Flipping patties once, until cooked.
4. After cooked, allow mozzarella cheese to melt on burger before placing on ciabatta roll.
5. Top with your favorite condiments and toppings. Serve immediately.