Prep Time: 25 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 Servings
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. Spice Hut Fajita Seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast (cut into 1/2 in. strips)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges for garnishing
- 8 flour tortillas
- Sour cream, lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa for serving
- Salt to taste
1. In a resealable bag, combine Spice Hut Fajita Seasoning, water, salt to taste, and 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
2. Add chicken, bell pepper, onion then seal and knead gently.
3. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Heat the remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet until hot.
5. Empty the contents of the bag into the skillet and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
6. Remove from heat, stir in the lime juice.
7. Serve with warmed tortillas, garnish with lettuce, cheese, sour cream and lime wedges. Serve immediately.