Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 services
- 4 potatoes (peeled & cubed)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 1½” ginger root (minced)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 bunches of spinach (rinsed, chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Kashmiri Masala
- 1 tsp. crushed red chili
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- Salt to taste
1. Sauté onion and ginger in olive oil until golden brown.
2. Add tomatoes and cook until softened. Add Spice Hut ® Kashmiri Masala, turmeric and salt to taste.
3. Cook another 3-4 minutes.
4. Add potatoes and cover for 5 minutes to steam, add spinach and cook another 10 minutes stirring occasionally until potatoes are cooked.
5. Serve with rice! YUMMY