Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 serving
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. fennel seeds
- ½ tsp. nigella seeds
- 1 tsp. Spice Hut ® Curry In A Hurry
- Salt to taste
1. In a wok, heat coconut oil on high heat and sauté fennel and nigella seeds for 15-20 seconds.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add onion.
3. Sauté until golden brown.
4. Add Spice Hut ® Curry In A Hurry, cauliflower and salt to taste.
4. Cook until cauliflower florets are tender-crisp.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
6. Serve with plain yogurt.