Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- SUGGESTED VEGETABLES (Use your favorite)
Potatoes, zucchini, sweet potatoes, eggplant,
onions, carrots, turnips, asparagus
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Herbes de Provence for every ½ pound of vegetables
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine your favorite vegetables (cut into chunks) Spice Hut ® Herbes de Provence, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
3. Toss vegetables until all are evenly coasted. Add enough oil to coat the vegetables evenly.
4. Spread evenly onto large roasting pan.
5. Place pan in preheated oven and roast for approximately 30-40 minutes stirring vegetables every 10-15 minutes.
6. Cook until tender/browned.