Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 1 hour & 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 services
- 4 cans kidney beans
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Mojave Chili & Ribs
- 2 onions (minced)
- 2 bell peppers (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. cayenne powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. chipotle flakes
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in large pot.
2. Add onions, bell pepper and Spice Hut ® Mojave Chili & Ribs for 10 minutes or until softened.
3. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, water, cayenne pepper, chipotle and salt to taste. Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Add beans and cook for another 30 minutes*.
5. Stir in cilantro.
*If chili becomes too thick, add water to thin out.