Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4-6 services
- 2 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ white onion (minced)
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Taco Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. Place chicken into saucepan and pour enough water to cover chicken. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until cooked. (20+ minutes)
2. Remove chicken breast, and using two forks, pull chicken to shred, set aside.
3. In a non-stick saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
4. Stir in onions and Spice Hut ® Taco Seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Stir in chicken and tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until desired consistency.
7. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite taco fixings!