Prep Time: 1 hour, Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 services
- 2 lb. skirt steak
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 jalapeño (minced)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Yucatán Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. In large bowl, combine steak, Spice Hut ® Yucatán Seasoning, and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
4. Remove steak from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
5. Grill for 3-4 minutes, turn and grill until medium rare.
6. Remove steak and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
7. Slice steak in thin slices. Serve with warm tortillas, salsa and fresh avocados.