Prep Time: 1 hour & 15 minutes, Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 services
- 2 lb. chicken thighs, with skin
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Tandoori Masala
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Salt to taste
1. In large bowl, combine plain yogurt, salt to taste, Spice Hut ® Tandoori Masala and lemon juice. Mix well.
2. Add chicken and, using your hands, work marinade into chicken. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat over to 400°F. Place a wire rack on rimmed baking sheet.
4. Grease rack lightly with melted coconut oil and arrange chicken, skin side down.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, turn over and continue baking until cooked.
6. Serve hot with Spice Hut ® Rice Za’atar.