Prep Time: 2 hours, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 services
- 2 lb. boneless, chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 ¼ tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Thai Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. In a mixing bowl combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt to taste and Spice Hut ® Thai Seasoning.
2. Add chick to marinade and coat liberally. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat grill to high heat.
4. Thread chicken onto metal skewer (or skewers you have) and grill over medium heat, turning frequently, until cooked.
5. Serve with rice or you favorite vegetables!