Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 6 hour & 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 services
- 6 lb. pork tenderloin
- 6 - 8 kaiser rolls
- 1 tbsp. garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 jalapeños (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Memphis BBQ
- 18 oz. BBQ sauce
- Salt to taste
1. In a crock-pot, combine pork, garlic, onion, jalapeño and water. Add Spice Hut ® Memphis BBQ.
2. Cover crock-pot and set to High for 6 hours.
3. Once done, drain water from crock-pot and shred pork.
4. Add BBQ sauce and mix until evenly coated.
5. Serve on kaiser roll along with your favorite toppings!