Prep Time: 20 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 2 lb. flank steak
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut® Steak Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. Place steak in large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, salt to taste and Spice Hut® Steak Seasoning. Coat evenly.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Up to 24 hours to get more flavor.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place steaks on hot grill and cook until golden brown, and slightly charred. About 4-5 minutes.
4. Turn steaks over and continue grilling until cooked.
5. Let rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
6. Serve with Spice Hut ® Ras el Hanout roasted sweet potatoes.