Prep Time: 2-4 hours, Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2 lb. rib eye steak
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Spicy Ribs & Steak Seasoning
- Salt to taste
1. Place steaks in a resealable plastic bag. Combine olive oil, water, lime juice, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in the bag. Knead gently to mix.
2. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Remove steaks from bag and discard liquid.
3. Coat generously with Spice Hut ® Spicy Ribs & Steak Seasoning and salt to taste.
4. Place steaks on hot grill and cook until golden brown, and slightly charred. About 4-5 minutes. Turn steaks over and continue grilling until cooked.
5. Let rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
6. Serve with your favorite vegetables!