Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 services
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. Spice Hut ® Luigi’s Italiano Blend
- 16 oz. jar of marinara sauce
- Salt to taste
1. Boil pasta as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, cook meat in olive oil until cooked.
3. Combine Spice Hut ® Luigi’s Italiano Blend, salt to taste and marinara sauce to the meat.
4. Sauté another 5 minutes until sauce is warmed through.
5. Add meat sauce to cooked pasta and garnish with freshly shredded mozzarella cheese.
6. Serve hot!